Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Eid prayer?? ...maybe

I'm not sure if I'm going to Eid prayer or not. I'm new in town and am used to knowing a lot of people, and having lots of houses to visit. It's kinda lonely now. I don't know anyone. And I'll probably find myself going clear across town to pray anonymously amongst the worshippers, and then go straight home without a single 'Eid Mubarak.' ... man, I only hope the sisters are quiet enough so I can hear the khutba. I know that was impossible where I used to live, and from what I understand that's a problem in most places. Oh, well.

I think I will go, because I've got to start somewhere. Maybe I'll be bold and introduce myself to people, and maybe I'll make some new friends here. Insha Allah.

2 Comments:

Blogger ecowarrioress said...

aww so did you go?

4:21 AM  
Blogger purvis said...

Yes I did! (click here for the details) Thanks for asking.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home