Monday, November 05, 2007

How did you get here?

So I was looking at my blog stats and found this section where it shows what people typed into google to land on my blog. Turns out, out of the last 35 hits that came from a search engine, 65% of them were searches on Huma Abedin. A while ago, I wrote a short profile on her and France's Rachida Dati, two powerful Muslim women. So... with Hillary Clinton so far ahead in the polls, she may indeed become the Democratic Presidential nominee... perhaps even the President! And if that happened, could Huma Abedin become a member of her cabinet? Imagine... a Muslim woman working directly for the US President, as there is currently working for the French President. Pretty cool, huh?

As a side note, here are some other seaches that somehow led people to my blog:
  • muslim cat
  • preteens boob job
  • husband makes bigoted remarks about my family

1 Comments:

Blogger Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest Purvis,

Haha.. interesting...

It would be nice to have a Muslim woman working for the US President. This world is full of surprise, so it might just happen, insha'Allah.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home