Friday, September 07, 2007

Thanks, Sh*thead!

From Bin Laden's latest video:

"There are two solutions to stopping [the war in Iraq]. One is from our side, and it is to escalate the fighting and killing against you. This is our duty, and our brothers are carrying it out," bin Laden said.

"The second solution is from your side," he said. "I invite you to embrace Islam."

Great. Thanks OBL.. thanks for making those of us who would like to pull out of Iraq, and those of us who have converted to Islam, look like we're totally on the same page as your crazy *ss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hijabi Apprentice said...

I'm sorry but that statement was the funniest most ludicrous thing I have read in a while. I know this is OBL we're talking about but I hope something was lost in translation and perhaps he wasn't really implying the shotgun conversion. Not a good look O-Bin!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home