Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bucket List Meme

I have been tagged by HijabiApprentice.  I tag Majlis Manal!!
"Simply state any number of goals you want to achieve in the next 8-10 years. Let them be small goals, big goals, silly goals. It is always nice to think about a bucket list, write it down, and share it. But most importantly, tag others to do the same when you are done."
  • Learn Arabic
  • Become very, very fit
  • Become a good filmmaker
  • Find my purpose in life (just a minor detail)
  • Visit Syria
  • Become less cluttered and wasteful
  • Figure out the hair situation

1 Comments:

Blogger Hijabi Apprentice said...

Dude I totally need to find my purpose too, become less cluttered and wasteful and figure out my hair too.

Thanks for responding to the tag!

love,

Mave

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home