Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sketched Soul has a new Swap!!

I thoroughly enjoyed Sketched Soul's cupcake swap.. mmmm...... And now she has another, called "Accessorize my hobby." Each participant must post information about their hobbies on their blog, from which their secret swap partner can draw inspiration. I need to send her the link to my information, so here goes:
  • Four of my favourite hobbies/interests: baking, reading, trying new software, exercising
  • The best part of my hobby is: eating the baked stuff, and exercising it off
  • My favourite colour is: brown (pink is a close second)
  • A new hobby/interest I've just taken up: cleaning up after myself!
  • The hobby/interest I hope my swap partner will choose: baking
  • A hobby I've tried but hate: home repair
  • Creativity to me, means: connecting with your "inner self" and allowing yourself to shine
  • What I think of my purse not matching my shoes: eh?
I *may* change my answers before the swap actually starts, if I realized I forgot something, but this is a start. By the way, don't you LOVE her Canadian spellings of "colour" and "favourite?" It looks so fancy spelled that way!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest Purvis,

Haha.... Masha'Allah your answers are wonderful! I truly enjoy 'the best part of your hobby'..hehe :)

hummm... I'm glad you love my Canadian spelling..hehe

I love what creativity means to you! :D

Jazak'Allah for emailing me the questionnaire, insha'Allah I shall let you know who your swap partner is before August 15th.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home